Fastag Balance Enquiry Number by Missed Call, SMS. Customers using Fastag who have registered their mobile number can now know the balance amount of their prepaid Fastag wallet by giving a missed call to their registered mobile number: + 91-8884333331. know the Fast Tag balance by giving a missed call at +91-8884333331. Now a country is bringing a Fastag facility under which now you toll on the highway without fastag, The gate will not be able to cross because the government takes cash from the toll plaza to eliminate cash transactions Going to finish. According to the latest order of the Ministry of Road Transport, from February 15, 2020, if a vehicle went into the Fastag lane despite not having Fastag, then it would have to pay double toll tax.
For hassle free fastag service, Indian Highway Management Company Limited of the National Highway Authority of India has issued a missed call alert facility to know the fastag balance. Those who have registered their mobile number with NHAI prepaid wallet can check their balance by giving a missed call on + 91-8884333331 this number.
Users who have linked their Fastag to other prepaid wallets cannot avail this facility. This number is toll free and this facility can be used at any time. If there is more than one vehicle link to NHAI prepaid wallet, then you will know the balance of all the tags on each vehicle. If there is a low balance in the fastag of a vehicle, a separate SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Those who have registered their mobile number with NHAI Prepaid Wallet can know the balance by giving a missed call at +91-8884333331
ICICI HDFC FASTag balance no: 8010928888
HDFC FASTag balance : 720-805-3999
Paytm FASTag balance – +91-8884333331
If FASTag reading machine is Not working, then you will not be charged any Toll Fee
Let us tell you that since the launch of NHAI prepaid wallet, more than 2.25 users have adopted this facility. My FASTag App is available on both Android and iOS phones. Fastag is a small electronic device. This is similar to a credit or debit card. However, in size it is also half or smaller than a credit card. It has a chip, inside which all the information related to your vehicle is present. As soon as you go to the toll plaza, all the information related to your vehicle will be recorded and the toll amount will be automatically deducted. Fastag will be mounted upwards on the front mirror of the car. It is usually applied on the glass to the left, so that the driver does not face any kind of trouble.
National National Highways Authority of India – Announces introduction of missed call alert facility for prepaid wallet balance inquiries on behalf of NHAI-promoted company, Highways Management Company of India, to provide hassle-free and convenient services to Fastag users with prepaid wallets. has gone.
- Under this system, customers using Fastag who have registered their mobile number can now know the balance amount of their prepaid Fastag wallet by giving a missed call to their registered mobile number: + 91-8884333331.
- This service is available free of charge round the clock. All types of mobile phones and mobile services are available on the network of companies. No internet service is required for this facility.
- If someone has added more than one of their vehicles to the prepaid wallet of NHAI, then they will be given information about the balance amount of the fast drawn prepaid wallet of both trains. If the balance amount is very low, then a separate SMS message will be received on the registered mobile number.
- This facility is only for Fastg users of NHAI who are connected to prepaid wallet. This facility has not been made available for fastags linked to various bank accounts. Since the NHAI started prepaid wallet service, more than two and a half lakh Fastag users have been associated with it.
The Fastag is a device that is mounted on the windscreen of the vehicle. Based on RFID technology, when a fasted vehicle passes through the toll point, then with the help of radio frequency technology, your Fastag is scanned, as soon as it is scanned, money is deducted online from your bank account or linked wallet and you are given a long stop at the toll point One does not have to stand in a queue.
RFID is the same technology that is commonly used in shopping malls with the help of the store if someone wants to take out the goods without paying.
- Axis Bank 1800-419-8585
- ICICI Bank 1800-2100-104
- IDFC Bank 1800-266-9970
- State Bank of India 1800-11-0018
- HDFC Bank 1800-120-1243
- Karur Vysya Bank 1800-102-1916
- EQUITAS Small Finance Bank 1800-419-1996
- PayTM Payments Bank Ltd 1800-102-6480
- Kotak Mahindra Bank 1800-419-6606
- Syndicate Bank 1800-425-0585
- Federal Bank 1800-266-9520
- South Indian Bank 1800-425-1809
- Punjab National Bank 080-67295310
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank 1800-223-993
- Saraswat Bank 1800-266-9545
- Fino Payments Bank 1860-266-3466
- City Union Bank 1800-2587200
- Bank of Baroda 1800-1034568
- IndusInd Bank 1860-5005004
- Yes Bank 1800-1200
- Union Bank 1800-222244
- Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd 1800-2667183