India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry No 2023 by Missed Call. To add to your convenience of banking with India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), you can get your account information without any hassles, through the facility of missed call banking. Register your mobile number for IPPB’s missed call banking service and start availing the benefits. Check more details about how to check India Post Payments Bank balance by a missed call from below.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) was setup under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communication with 100% equity owned by the Government of India. IPPB was launched as a pilot project on 30 January 2017 in Ranchi (Jharkhand) and Raipur (Chhattisgarh), with the objective of being present across India by the FY 2018-2019. IPPB has expanded its strength across India covering post offices, through a network of 650 IPPB branches/controlling offices, working on a hub and spoke model.
- Compatible with all mobile handsets
- Internet not required
- Accessible anywhere, 24×7
India Post Payments Bank has a very interesting and helpful missed call balance enquiry service. IPPB customers may make use of this service in the English Language! To make use of this service, the mobile number of the customer must be registered with the Bank! Customers who have registered for SMS Banking may use this feature directly.
- Register your mobile number for missed call banking by giving a missed call on 8424054994 from the mobile number linked to your savings/ current account.
- Then give a missed call on the following numbers to avail the services as below.
India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry – 8424046556
India Post Payments Bank Mini Statement – 8424026886
|Dial- IN Numbers
|Missed call to 8424046556
|Missed call to 8424026886
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with India Post Payments Bank
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o India Post Payments Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your India Post Payments Bank Account.
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
If you have any query regarding “India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry Number, India Post Payments Bank Toll-Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..