Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry Number: Here is Dhanlaxmi Bank missed call balance enquiry number. Actually, You can use below toll-free number to contact Dhanlaxmi Bank customer care and also you can know bank balance. Dhanlaxmi Bank balance checking number and customer care number is 08067747700
Time and again, Dhanlaxmi Bank has successfully implemented latest banking technologies in their services. The missed call balance enquiry number of Dhanlaxmi Bank is – 08067747700.. The bank offers various services to its customers, such as – savings account, current account, microloans, agri loans and fixed deposit. Missed call balance checking number of Dhanlaxmi Bank is – 08067747700.
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call
|Give a miss call on 8067747700
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Mini Statement
|Give a miss call on 8067747711
|Dhanlaxmi Bank One Day E-Statement
|Give a miss call on 80-67747733
|Dhanlaxmi Bank disable / enable your Debit cards
|Give a miss call on 88-93553553
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry by Mobile App
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD
Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry number to check bank balance by missed call – 08067747700 . Dial Dhanlaxmi Bank balance check number and get account balance details through SMS. For Amount enquiry in Dhanlaxmi bank you can call (Miss call) on 08067747700. and bank will send you mini details of your bank balance.
Dhanlaxmi Bank (Dhanlaxmi Bank) Balance Enquiry
If your Mobile number is Register with Dhanlaxmi Bank
If you mobile number already registered with Dhanlaxmi Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance…
Give a Missed Call from your registered Mobile number to:
- +91-80-67747700 to get instant SMS with your account(s) balances.
- +91-80-67747711 to get the last 3 months E-Statement of your A/cs to your mailbox.
- +91-80-67747733 to get the One Day E-Statement of your A/cs to your mailbox.
- +91-80-67747722 to answer your queries by our customer care executives.
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Dhanlaxmi Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with Dhanlaxmi Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Dhanlaxmi Bank, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Detail – 08067747700
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
The Missed Call facility is available only for Savings and Current Accounts. Enquiries for other types of accounts such as Credit Card(CC), Over Draft(OD) and loan are not available.
You can use Dhanam SMS pull services from your mobile phone by sending SMS to 5676751 (It should be the registered mobile number with the bank).
You can give request for any of the following details listed below by sending a message to 5676751 with the code specific to the enquiry.
Credit CardSMS to 5676751 CC
Car LoanSMS to 5676751 CL
Commercial Property LoansSMS to 5676751 CP
Fixed Deposits SMS to 5676751 FD
FOREX Card SMS to 5676751 FOREX
GIFT Card SMS to 5676751 GIFT
GOLD Loan SMS to 5676751 GOLD
HOME Loan SMS to 5676751 HL
NRE DepositsSMS to 5676751 NRE
OFFERSMS to 5676751 OFFER
SME BankingSMS to 5676751 SME
Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking application, DhanSmart, provides an improved customer experience with enhanced banking services and features. It allows customers to view details of the accounts and also to do transactions like fund transfers, Bill payments, Recharge services etc. It is currently available for iphone / ipad, Android phones/ tablets and Windows Phone.
Accessing your Dhanlaxmi Bank account anytime, anywhere now made possible. Get your free Mobile Application for popular phones. Designed to provide a customized Mobile Banking experience, that offers more convenience and security.
The Mobile Banking view access facility is allowed for all eligible retail customers without any registration.
The customers can download our new Android, iOS and Windows App from respective App Stores. To Activate the App, click on the ‘Create MPIN’ button in the Login Screen and provide the Debit card details and other credentials.
The following types of retail customers (Individual) with below mode of operations can use the Mobile Banking facility.
- Single (Sole owner)
- Joint (Either or Survivor)
- Joint (Anyone or Survivor)
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs
- Customer Care Helpline: 1800 425 1747
- Official Inbound/Outbound No : +91 – 0487 6613000
In case of loss / theft / surrender / change of mobile number, you are advised to immediately contact your home branch for deletion / change of mobile number.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Customer Service Department
Customers can contact our Customer Service Department at the following Numbers between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days (Except second and fourth Saturdays).
for any Queries/Grievances
Dhanlaxmi Bank Credit Card Customer Care 24 x 7 Toll-Free Number:1800 425 1747.Non Toll-Free Customer Care number: + 91 0487 6613000.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
|Toll – Free Number For
|1800 425 1747
|1800 425 1747
|Queries or Grievances
|1800 425 1747
Direct Connect: Call us from your registered mobile number and we will instantly recognize you and connect you to a phone banking officer.
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Dhanlaxmi Bank (Dhanlaxmi Bank)
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Dhanlaxmi Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your Dhanlaxmi Bank Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- Some banks limit the no of times that you can avail this facility in a day. For example – Bank of Baroda customers can avail this facility maximum “5 times in a day”. Bank of India Customers can avail this facility maximum “2 times in a day”
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only