AU Bank RD Interest Rates: Invest fixed sum of amount on monthly basis in AU Bank Recurring Deposit and get attractive interest rates. Build up your savings through regular monthly deposits of a fixed sum over a period of time with AU Bank RD. This is a great option for those who have fewer earnings as the monthly deposit amount is very less in AU Bank Account.
Recurring Deposit allows customers with an opportunity to build up their wealth securely through the regular monthly deposits of fixed sums over a period of time.
|Attractive Interest Rates
|Flexible Tenor Options
|As low as ₹ 100
|As low as ₹ 100
|Ease of Booking
|Open RD on click of a button using internet or mobile banking.
|For Resident Individuals / NRO / NRE** Recurring Deposits
|Senior Citizen ROI p.a.*
|4 Months to 6 Months
|7 Months to 12 Months
|13 months to 15 months
|16 months to 18 months
|19 Months to 24 Months
|25 Months to 36 Months
|37 Months to 45 Months
|46 Months to 60 Months
|61 Months to 120 Months
*Only domestic Senior Citizen customers of AU Small Finance Bank are eligible for the mentioned rates
**For NRE Recurring Deposit tenures of 12 months & above are applicable
- Interest rates are subject to periodic changes. The applicable interest rates will be offered based on the date and time of receipt of the funds by the Bank. The depositor shall ascertain the rates on the booking date of Recurring Deposit
- For Recurring Deposits, the interest rate applicable on premature closure of deposits will be the base rate applicable for the tenure for which the deposit has been in force with the Bank. The base rate is the rate applicable to Retail Fixed Deposits as on the date of booking the deposit.
- For Recurring Deposits, the interest on Deposits is compounded at quarterly intervals, at the applicable rates. The interest will be calculated from the date the instalment is paid.
- The RD shall mature on completion of the contracted tenure even if there are installments remaining to be paid.
- The penalty on premature closure of Recurring Deposits has been fixed by the Bank at the rate of 1%
- For Recurring deposits, in case of premature closure within a month, no interest shall be paid out to the customer & only the principal amount shall be returned. No premature withdrawal penalty shall be charged if the closure happens within a month
- Please read the Terms & Conditions for Recurring Deposits to know more
- AU Bank reserves the right to close the recurring deposit in case the customer misses 5 consecutive recurring deposit instalments.
- The minimum tenor of Recurring Deposit should be 6 months.
- The minimum instalment amount should be ₹ 100.
- The instalment amount should be in multiples of ₹ 100.
- AU Bank Existing customers can open Recurring Deposit through his bank Mobile Banking Application and AU Bank Internet Banking.
- Visit the nearest AU Bank branch and open Recurring Deposit
- You can also and our Customer Care Executive will fix a service appointment with our Relationship Manager to help you with the application process.
Click Here to Apply Online for AU Bank RD Account
- Nomination facility is available so you can nominate your family members or spouse as the receiver of the final amount
- Loan facility is available up to 90% of your AU Bank RD amount. Some times AU Bank also allows you to take an overdraft on the RD amount
- The deposit tenure ranges from 12 months to 120 months
- The minimum amount can be deposited in multiples of Rs. 100
- This service is available in every bank branch. You can visit your nearest branch to start an RD account
- TDS deductions are subject to the existing income tax rules as at the time of opening the RD account
- A penalty in case of delay in payment of an installment of RD is Rs 1.50 for every Rs. 100, per month
Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Government ID card
- Photo ration card
- Senior citizen ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Bank Statement with Cheque
- Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office